Tuesday 5 August 2008

Nyc texts frm karl x

When me and Karl have broke up here are some off the texts that he sends me . . .
Here is a message from Karl on bebo from when we broke up 28 days ago . . .
. . .
hiya bbe im so sorri 4 everything lk i relli do love u i cant get u
out ov my head lk ur my life lk i dont think i can love ne1 else lk i love u
ur my world i love u so much bbe all i wont is u bk i no i have make mistakes lk
but dont every 1 make them lk but i love u so much i jst wont u 2 4give me and have me bk
i love u i cant get u out ov my head i jst wont u bk in my life lk and if u was i think i wud b happy agen but u aint so i am askin u 4 the 1 last chance and if i fuk it up this tym u can finish it 4 gd
i have neva feelt lk this 4 a girl b4 lk
i wont 1 more chance ill do wot eva it takes 2 get 1 if u was old enuff i wud marrie u
thaats how i feel bout u lk i jst wont u 2 feel the same
and have me bk
ur everything 2 me bbe and ppl say r u losein sleep ova thm and yh i am losein sleep ova u
i cry me self 2 sleep sumtyms lk coz i love u tht much bbe
i relli do love u loads bbe i wont u bk in my life so if u was 2 give me
1 more chance i wud have it but its up 2 u bbe if u dont wont me or if u dont love me
thni will under stand bbe
love u loads baybee girl my lil princess

W..B PLZ BBE I LOVE U LOADS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here is a text from this time that we split up which was on the 29-07-08 . . . he text me this on the 05-08-08 23:42
. . . Thanks alot lk 4 gettin who eva that was 2 say go away all i wonted 2 do is tell u i was sorry and how much i love u so u wont tlk 2 kme on the fne so i'll txt u it well u mean everything 2 me i wud do anything u wonted and ur in my head everyday i wake up and ur there and when im sleepin i think about u and even when ur pissed off wid me i think about u if i didnt add her it wud ov been fine but i relli didnt mean 2 lk but i do love u i do wont u back in my life and i do wont 2 get engaged wid u and whn i c u face 2 face i will ask u and i hope u say ye lk 4 no i have dun wrong in the pasted lk but i love u and onli love u neva love ne1 lk 4 love u bbe ur my world if i lost u i wud b nuffin but i jst wont u 2 no that bbe coz u mean everything 2 me and u always will lk tb x love you loads babe girl x

Here is a text from the 05-08-2008 02:28 . . .
. . . Bet u looked relli prity bbe and u look stunnin and i lk u the way u r lk and ur my babe girl and always will b bbe so dont cry ova nuffin coz i love u and u no i love u and i'll do anything 4 u and u mean everything 2 me and i wont u back and u nothat and i will ask u face 2 face whn i ask u 2 get engaged wid me bbe and thats how much u mean 2 me i will do anything 4 u tb x love you loads x

No comments: