Tuesday 5 August 2008

MyLife

Hiyah . . . My names Shawnee Hughes, im 15 years old, i was born on the 18-05-93, i live in wales it not the best place to live we most have rain here and the people that live here anit that every nice most off the time i just fell like going into a corner and sit there and cry but theres no point in that.
I live at home with my mum Samantha my brother Shanndon and my sister Charlie, my mum is 37 years old and my brother is 17 years old and my sister is 8 years old we all have different dads and my dad dont bother with me only Charlies dad bothers with us he treats us like hos own.
All my life i have hung around with boys since i was at a really young age best there is only to girls my age that live around my street and one off them was never aloud out her garden and the other one is my cousin Megan we hardly ever hung around together because she was always in her house doing things, So i have always hung around with boys they are all older than me 17 year olds up to 23 year olds i started hanging around with them when i was about 9 years old or young when i was 11 years old i got into loads off trouble with the police when i hung around with them making to much notice knocking on peoples doors when they was trying to sleep and vandalisms but now it has all caromed down to off the boys can drive so we go out in the car with them most off the time, 3 off them mc some off them play football, and you got the bums which smoke weed all day long and just keep them self in trouble. Well thats some off my life will be telling more off my life soon

No comments: