Tuesday 5 August 2008

My Love Life

Well . . . I have been with the same boy for never 4 years we got together on the 13-02-05 day before valentines day thats why i always remember the date, when we first got together no body wanted us to be together so the song no matter by Akon that was are song . . . we first meet on msn we talked for along time on msn and then the night before valentines day he goes to me at about 10 o'clock cause i said i was going in the bath can i have your number please so i can text you can ask you something so i gave my number to him and well i was in the bath i had a text saying hiyah babe its karl off msn will you get with me please and i said yes i was like omg . . . ever since then we have been together but we have had an on and off relationship he has cheated on me plenty off times with my best mate and my own cousin but i have forgive him and i have cheated on him 3 times and he has forgive me we first meet in Brigand when me and my mate Ashley went to meet him we stayed with him for at lest 3 hours then we went back home then ever weekend after that i went up to see him in Pyle and i slept there once because i was having family trouble, then on the 18-07-08 he asked me to get engaged with him and i said yes and he bort me gold ring a kneckles and a bangle and he have bort me a new ring as well a silver one with a diamond on in it.
Karl is 19 years old though so we find it really hard at the fact that he lives in Pyle and i live in Barry which is a hour and a half drive so we have loads off trust in each other and because off the ages difference i anit told my mum his really age i told her he was 17 years old. . . Well theres more to come on my love life.

No comments: